Founded in 1993, Contractor Support Services Inc. (CSSI) is a SBA Certified Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) headquartered in Long Island, New York, USA. Over our more than two decades of experience and success in service delivery, CSSI has built a reputation for providing high quality, cost effective technical support services to Government agencies, and commercial customers. CSSI’s goal is to provide cost-efficient, best value compliance inspection, surveillance, investigative, administrative, records management, information management, and project management services.
CSSI has been serving government agencies with distinction for over two decades and specializes in providing and managing experienced, qualified and trained professionals to carry out assignments in accordance with customer-defined requirements. CSSI brings a unique approach to partnerships with customers to provide comprehensive best value, cost-effective solutions. This approach is based on the recognition that people, processes, and systems together solve problems and provide effective solutions.
Industries We Serve
Defense & Aerospace
Energy & Petrochemical
We have served Government agencies and commercial customers in a wide range of industries and sectors with distinction for over two decades and specialize in providing and managing experienced, qualified, and trained professionals to carry out assignments in accordance with customer-defined requirements.
CSSI's mission is to provide commercial customers, prime contractors and government agencies with high quality, cost effective technical support services worldwide in accordance with the customer requirements. We support commercial customers in several sectors including aviation, communication, chemical, energy, manufacturing, petrochemical and transportation industries.
We are commited to:
- Constantly expanding our worldwide infrastructure / database of highly qualified engineers, technicians, administrators, auditors, inspectors, plus other technical, administrative, and management professionals.
- Providing worldwide technical support services in the fields of Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Compliance Inspection and Audit, Supply Chain Quality Management, Asset Integrity Management, Engineering, Information Technology, Training, Project Management and Administrative support.
- Actively seeking out what our customers need and expect from us, and making the necessary changes / modifications / improvements in our service offerings.
- Fostering cooperative relationships with our customers to achieve and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Providing a work environment which enables us to deliver the full range of technical support services, economically and efficiently, that consistently exceed our customer needs and expectations.
- Protecting the health, security and safety of our employees.
- Improving the environmental friendliness of our processes, procedures and practices.
- Maintaining and improving our reputation for skilled and efficient project management and delivery of technical support services.
- Delivering technical support services with zero work related safety, security, and environment related incidents.
- Focusing on improving ways of doing business by challenging any process or action that does not result in meeting the needs of the customer.
CSSI's senior management team have 25+ years of experience in Program Management, Project Management, Compliance Inspection and Auditing, Quality Assurance and Quality Control, Engineering, Information Technology, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, and Training in a wide range of industries, supporting both Government and Fortune 100 commercial customers.