Data Analyst & Management Support
Interested candidates please review the opportunity description below, and apply online through the link below, or by emailing email@example.com along with a latest copy of your resume.
TitleData Analyst & Management Support
TypeFull Time, Contract
Agency NameUS Navy
LocationSoutheast Regional Maintenance Center (SERMC) - US Naval Station, Mayport, FL
The Data Analyst will be responsible for compiling data and metrics to produce graphical representations evaluating the quality of services rendered across multiple departments of the Command. The resultant data will be used to formulate an independent evaluation of the assessed tasking to be reported to senior leadership.
Scope of WorkResponsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The data analyst and management support professional will support the Quality Assurance department with the skillset required to analyze data in a presentable format, as well to assist with the cataloguing both inbound and outbound QA correspondences.
- Gather data from available sources (i.e. NMD, QA Database), generate and distribute Critical Process Metrics to senior leadership.
- Perform the duties as the Records Liaison Coordinator (RLC).
- Perform the duties as the SharePoint Knowledge Manager (KM) including QA page updates, maintaining current contact information, and other page maintenance related tasks.
- Be the departmental point of contact for the receipt, routing and maintenance of all departmental official correspondences, either digital and/or hard copy.
- Be responsible for Record Management Plan (RMP) implementation reportable to the Department Head.
- Serve as the RMP liaison between QA and the Command Records Manager (CRM).
- Maintain a departmental file plan and calendar.
- Assist the CRM with the transfer of records while performing other records disposition activities as required.
- Maintain a Records Management (RM) binder for their assigned department.
- Use form Destruction of Eligible Temporary Records Request SERMC 5210/1 when memorializing temporary records in the appropriate database as retention periods expire.
Qualifications Required for the Position
- Minimum of three (3) years of the last five (5) years’ experience independently mining, analyzing (gap analysis, trending data, root cause analysis) and presenting data, SharePoint site management and other administrative experience (i.e. official correspondences, records management, etc.).
- Current Microsoft University or equivalent training certificates: (1) Certified Microsoft Data Analyst Associate (2) Advanced Microsoft Excel (3) Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint, Word & SharePoint
- Security Clearance & U.S. Citizenship
Security Clearance / Background Check required. Your candidacy is subject to customer approval and acceptance.
CSSI EEO Policy
CSSI is committed to the policy of equal employment opportunity. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment and promotion decisions at CSSI are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. CSSI’s hiring and employment practices are not influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, marital status, ancestry, ethnicity, physical or mental handicap / disability which is unrelated to job performance, sexual orientation or any other characteristic / classification protected by law. CSSI encourages qualified women, minority, disabled, Vietnam Era Veteran, Special Disabled Veterans, Newly Separated Veterans, Protected Veterans, American Indians or Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander candidates to explore employment opportunities with CSSI.
If you are interested and feel you are qualified, please apply online through the link below, or by forwarding your most current, detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.